Tips

Welcome!

Email me your tips or feedback:

youngconservativeau@gmail.com

Sunday 17 June 2012

Labor starts smearing to help Windsor

NSW Labor have started a desperate smear campaign against popular Northern Tabelands MP Richard Torbay, who this week announced his was contesting preselection for the Nationals to run against Labor backing 'Independent' Tony Windsor.
Sadly, the Sunday Telegraph has given oxygen to these pathetic and desperate smears, and fallen for the lies of NSW Labor.
The Sunday Telegraph story was riddled with inaccuracies, including a description of Mr Torbay as a 'Labor MP'. See below image:
Mr Torbay has been clear before that he was approached by Labor, not the other way. I know who I believe. He said in response to the beat-up story: 'He wasn't even a general secretary at the time. John Della Bosca asked me to join Labor and I said no. This is a straight misrepresentation'

No comments:

Post a Comment